This agreement is concluded between ROMANOW.COM.UA (hereinafter referred to as the site administration), a company that provides access and services to the romanow.com.ua website (hereinafter referred to as the site), and a private person who visits the site pages or uses at least b one of the services provided within the framework of the site (hereinafter referred to as the site visitor). The user agreement regulates the procedure for using the resources, services, and site capabilities provided by the site administration for receiving, posting information, and communicating.
- A site visitor is any private person who entered and viewed at least one page of the site without prior registration and authorization on the site or forum.
- A visitor who has registered and authorized using unique individual data becomes a site user.
- The user has access to advanced features provided within the site.
- In order to use the resources, services and capabilities of the site, the user must first express his agreement with the Agreement. The user has no right to use the site if he has not accepted the terms of the Agreement.
- The visitor has no right to use the site’s services and cannot accept the terms of the Agreement if he has not reached the legal age for concluding such agreements; or has not fulfilled other conditions for concluding similar agreements provided for by law.
Use of website materials
- Only registered visitors – users of the site – can use the site’s interactive resources, leave feedback, comment on materials, publish their own materials and conduct online communication.
- The user has the right to:
- Post messages;
- Comment on records;
- To use the resources of the site in another way that does not contradict the basics of its activity.
- Copyrights to site materials, resources and services, unless otherwise stated, belong to the site administration.
- Copying site materials without the written consent of the administration is prohibited.
- Partial citation of site materials is allowed on an irregular basis with a mandatory link to the source page of the citation (no more than 5% of the total volume of material).
- All duly registered names, designations, trademarks, symbols and slogans are the property of their rightful owners. Site materials do not use ® and/or ™ icons to indicate them.
Rules for commenting and writing reviews
- When writing reviews and comments, the user must adhere to the established rules and restrictions.
- Ignorance of the rules, including restrictions on the posting of information and the use of site resources, does not release the visitor (including the user) of the site from their implementation, and in case of their violation, from responsibility in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the legislation of Ukraine.
- The following are prohibited on the site:
- Using comments for other purposes (for example, for buying and selling announcements or for asking questions to other users);
- Offensive behavior towards other visitors, as well as representatives of the site administration;
- Posting obscene language;
- Publication of messages with the aim of provoking an irritated reaction of other resource participants (trolling);
- Posting unauthorized advertising, commercial messages or announcements;
- Posting of materials containing offensive expressions, signs of discrimination regarding national, ethnic, racial or religious affiliation;
- Unauthorized placement by the user of materials, the copyrights of which belong to third parties;
- Promotion of computer and audio/video piracy in any form, publication of links to files and/or sites that directly violate or contribute to the violation of copyrights of third parties (torrent trackers, file sharers, torrent sites);
- Creation of accounts in which the user name imitates official names (Administrator, Moderator, etc.) or is similar to the name of an already registered user;
- The use of capital letters, punctuation marks and special characters in the texts of messages, except for cases regulated by the rules of the language used;
- Publication of calls for violent change or overthrow of the constitutional system, seizure of state power; before the change of the state border of Ukraine; to pogroms, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures; to aggression or the resolution of a military conflict; other actions and publication of any messages prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine;
- Posting messages (feedback, comments) that repeat in full, in part, or in content and content previous messages (discussions, comments), including those deleted by the site administration on the basis of this Agreement.
- The site does not welcome posting of messages devoid of information load, which do not relate to the subject of the resource.
Responsibility for placement of materials
- Within the site, users are provided with a platform for communication (discussion, blog, forums, commenting system, etc.). Any user can express his opinion on the subject of the site.
- Responsibility for the reliability of information posted in public sections of the site (feedback, forum, comments) rests exclusively with its author.
- Public sections of the site are subject to post-moderation — checking by a moderator (an authorized representative of the Site Administration) after posting messages.
- A visitor who considers the information on the site to be directly infringing someone’s interests and the user who posted the information can contact the Site Administration to resolve differences caused by the information posted on the site. Such visitors and/or users are preliminarily obliged to try to solve controversial issues in their opinion by themselves through communication within the site, taking reasonable measures for this.
- The site administration has the right to terminate the Agreement with the user at any time, including if the user has violated any provision of the Agreement or has taken actions that clearly indicate that the user does not intend or cannot comply with the provision of the Agreement.
- If the user violates the terms of this provision, the moderator may delete the posted information, feedback, comment; block the account; prohibit the user’s access to the site or exclude access to part of the site’s capabilities by IP address.
- A clearly reasoned objection to the actions of the moderators is possible by communicating with the site administration.
- The procedure for the collection, use and disclosure of information that may be considered confidential is carried out on the basis of the Confidentiality Agreement.
- By accepting the terms of this Agreement or visiting the pages of the site, the visitor automatically agrees to the terms of the Privacy Agreement regarding the use of personalized and non-personalized confidential information, respectively.
- The collection, storage, use, processing and disclosure of information received by the site administration as a result of a private person (visitor or user) visiting its sites and/or filling out registration forms, including personal data of users, is carried out by the site administration in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. A private person (visitor or user) is aware of and consents to the collection and processing of his personal data by the site administration within the framework and for the purpose provided for in the terms of the User Agreement, the Privacy Agreement in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine; undertakes to notify the website administration in writing about changes to his personal data.
Processing and storage of your personal data
- We guarantee the confidentiality of personal data and take organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. In certain cases, the site administration interacts with its partners for the processing of personal data and transfers this data to them. In such cases, we ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect such data. This means that we do not transfer any data to partners whose data storage rules appear to us to be questionable, or if we know that such rules differ significantly from the terms stipulated in this Agreement.
- We may store two types of personal data:
- Identification data, including first and last name and IP address;
- Contact data, including the user’s email.
- We process personal data for several reasons:
- To allow site visitors to leave comments using our site (if they so desire).
- To ensure the functioning of the services (for example, to show relevant ads).
- So that site visitors can receive our newsletter if they have a subscription.
- So that we can collect statistics. We need statistics for two reasons: to see if our services are available to site visitors, and to understand how site visitors use our services, making the services more user-friendly based on the observations we receive.
- We use the data received from you (name and surname, e-mail address for newsletters) only if you agree to the rules for processing such data.
- The storage period of different data may vary
- Personal data, which allow to analyze the availability of services, are stored for three years.
- The personal data that enables you to leave comments is stored until you stop using the commenting function. If you want to delete this data, please send us an email and we will delete your profile.
- The personal data stored by us is not used to personalize anything (in legal terms, this means that we do not create any automated solutions or create any profiles based on this data).
- You have the right to:
- The ability to change your personal data if it is insufficiently complete and/or incorrect.
- Request to delete personal data.
- If you believe that your rights and interests have been violated, you can file a claim. We will do our best to rectify the situation. For this purpose, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make your visit to the site more convenient, track site visits and improve the service, we collect a small part of information sent from your browser, so-called cookies. If you wish, you can disable the sending of cookies (please refer to your browser settings to find out how to do this). However, please note that disabling the function of sending cookies may limit your ability to use the site.
- By filling out the registration form on the website, the visitor automatically accepts the terms of this Agreement.
- The visitor accepts the terms of the Agreement in case of actual use of the site. In this case, the user understands and agrees that the site administration will consider the fact of the user’s use of the site as consent to the terms of the Agreement from the relevant point in time.
- The activities of the site administration are carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. Any claims, disputes and official appeals will be considered exclusively in accordance with the procedure provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
- The site administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by Visitors, Users or third parties, as well as for lost profits as a result of the activities of romanow.com.ua
- The user agrees that he is solely responsible (and that the site administration is not liable to the user or any third parties) for any violation by the user of his obligations established by this Agreement, as well as for all consequences of such violations (including any -what damages or losses that may be incurred by the site administration).
- The terms of this Agreement may be changed unilaterally by the site administration. The text of the current Agreement is available on this page.